Avocado And Tofu Scramble On Toast
The “go-to” breakfast! The perfect way to start the day; a plate of delicious colours packed full of protein, vitamins, good fats and energy to get you through your day!
- 250g Organic tofu
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil (or preferred cooking oil)
- 1 ripe avocado
- Half a punnet of cherry tomatoes
- Small handful continental parsley
- Tamari sauce, to taste
- Bread/toast of choice (I use gluten-free seed and grain toast)
- Nuttelex or nut butter (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
1. Chop cherry tomatoes, parsley and avocado.
2. Put frypan on a medium/high heat and drizzle coconut oil in base of pan.
3. Using your hands, break tofu up into rough pieces in frypan. Cook for a few minutes until the outside begins to turn golden.
4. While waiting, put bread into toaster and toast to your liking.
5. Add in tomato and parsley to frypan. Add a couple of dashes of Tamari sauce to give the tofu flavour and colour.
6. Get the toast out of the toaster, spread Nuttelex as base.
7. Layer the toast with chopped avocado. Top with tofu and vegetable scramble.
8. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Love and light,
* Results from BAM may vary. Strict adherence to the program is required for best results.